TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF SMILEBURMA.ORG WEBSITE
Welcome to the SmileBurma.org website (the “Site”) of the Smile Burma Association (“Smile Burma”). The Site is owned by Smile Burma and operated by Infomaniak Network SA. These terms and conditions govern your use of the Site. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, please do not use the Site. By using the Site, you agree to abide by the following conditions of use.
- Content Rights
The copyright and all other rights in all of the material on the Site are owned by Smile Burma (hereinafter “Rights Owner”). All materials on the Site, including photographs, images, databases, and other audio-visual material, are presented with the permission of the respective Rights Owner.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials on the Site, with the exception of live webcasts, may be reproduced for non-commercial informational and educational purposes without express permission, provided that (i) due acknowledgement is given to Smile Burma or relevant Rights Owner, (ii) no modifications to the materials are made, (iii) and all copyright legends and notices are displayed in the same form and manner as on the original including the additional following wording: “reproduced from the SmileBurma.org website”. Material may only be used in the language displayed on the Site. You may not adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the content of the Site, without prior written permission of the relevant Rights Owner. You may not republish, distribute, sell or make any other commercial use of the content, without prior written permission of the Rights Owner. You may not retrieve content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes), without prior written permission of the Right Owner.
You may not republish, distribute, sell or make any other commercial use of copyright material owned by a third party, without the prior written consent of that party, and such consent must be obtained directly. For avoidance of doubt, Smile Burma does not represent nor does it act as an agent for such third parties.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license in respect of the material, other than its reproduction in accordance with the terms stated above.
All opinions expressed in any articles or other authored material on the Site are those of the respective authors themselves and do not necessarily represent the views of Smile Burma.
- Use of the Site
You may only use the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions and for lawful and proper purposes.
The Site is provided to you on an “as is” basis. There is no guarantee that the Site or any content is error-free, suitable for any particular purpose, accurate or up-to-date. You are entirely responsible for your use of the Site, and for the consequences of relying on any content. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
The downloading or other use of the material on the Site is done at your own discretion and risk, and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that may result from such activities.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that Smile Burma will not be liable to you for any such damage or loss that may arise in connection with or as a result of your use of the Site, or in connection with your use of other websites linked to the Site.
Your access to the Site may be suspended, blocked or terminated at any time without prior written notice thereof for any reasons.
- Names, Acronyms, Symbols, Icons and Logos of Rights Owners – Use of Trade or Service Marks
The names, acronyms, symbols, icons, and logos appearing on the Site are owned by the respective Rights Owners and are protected. You shall not use, download or adapt any such names, acronyms, symbols, icons, and logos, nor imply that you are connected or associated with them, unless you have obtained the prior written permission of the Rights Owner(s). You may contact Smile Burma at: Smile Burma ONG ℅ Sales Rozmuski FIDUCIERE Cologny 1223 Switzerland at email@example.com
The use of trade or service marks on the Site is consistent either with the usage policy or with the consent and permission of the Rights Owner.
- Privacy Notice
Please read the privacy notice which also forms part of these conditions of use. You have the right at any time to access, rectify and/or delete your personal data (and that of the person or persons for whom you act as legal representative) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Conditions
The information and material on the Site may be edited, improved, modified or changed at any time, without notice. The operation of the Site may be discontinued at any time, without notice.
These terms and conditions of use may be modified from time to time, and any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions of use on the Site. Accordingly, your continued access or use of the Site is deemed to be your acceptance of any such modified terms and conditions.
If you breach any of these terms and conditions, authorisation to access and use the Site will cease and terminate, and any material downloaded or printed from the Site in violation of the terms and conditions must be immediately deleted and/or destroyed.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
Any failure to enforce or exercise any right inherent in any provision of these terms and conditions, or any related right thereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
The ordinary courts of Geneva, Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (including the privacy notice). These terms and conditions (including the privacy notice) are subject to and governed by Swiss law with the exclusion of the principles on conflict of laws (including the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works).
This privacy notice constitutes an integral part of the terms and conditions of use of the smileburma.org website (the “Site”), which is owned by the Smile Burma Association (“Smile Burma”). It describes the ways that Smile Burma undertakes to protect your personal data (and that of the person or persons for whom you act as legal representative) (the “Personal Data”), the way in which we collect information from you when you use the Site and for what such data may be used. This privacy notice applies to any information obtained by Smile Burma through your use of the Site. It is not applicable to any internet websites controlled by third parties that the Site may link to (“Third Party Sites”). Please review the privacy statements of Third Party Sites, as Smile Burma is not responsible for and has no influence on the content or the privacy practices of Third Party Sites.
1. Personal Data is collected from you in various ways.
From time to time, there may be projects, programmes and services which may allow you to provide Personal Data to us via the Site. By providing Personal Data, you are consenting to Smile Burma’s use of the Personal Data, and you consent that Smile Burma may disclose this information to other members of Smile Burma or to third party providers, inside or outside your country of residence, for data processing. You also consent to the retention of this Personal Data.
In particular, your Personal Data can be collected as set out in the Appendix to this privacy notice.
You are entitled to a copy of your Personal Data and to have it rectified or deleted as required by applicable data protection legislation. Should you have any concerns or requests regarding your Personal Data, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com Please note it may take some time to process your request and to cancel your participation, if this is requested. During any such period your Personal Data will still be available on the Site. We will endeavour to amend or remove your information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably possible.
2. No one under age is allowed to enter any Personal Data or otherwise communicate with the Site, unless the legal representative or representatives of the minor (generally the minor’s parents or parent) and Smile Burma expressly consent in advance. Personal Data entered by a minor unbeknownst to Smile Burma without such consent will be deleted from our database as quickly as possible after we become aware of the fact.
3. We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect Personal Data against unauthorised access, accidental or intentional manipulation, loss and destruction.
4. In order to administer the Site, we may need to transfer Personal Data to locations outside Switzerland and process Personal Data in locations outside Switzerland. The level of data protection offered in such jurisdictions may be less than that offered in Switzerland. By clicking “subscribe”, “submit” “log in”, or “submit by e-mail”, as the case may be, or any other such term which results in you sending us Personal Data, you accept this privacy notice and you provide express consent to such transfers.
5. Smile Burma may disclose Personal Data when required by law or regulation or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to applicable law, comply with legal mandates, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of personnel of Smile Burma, other members of Smile Burma, the Site’s users or the public.
6. The Site uses “cookies” (text files) which will be saved on your computer and which will allow an analysis of your use of the Site. This information will be used to compile reports about the Site activities for the Site operator and will facilitate provision of additional services in relation to the Site and internet utilisation. If you do not wish to receive “cookies”, you may set your web browser to reject these, if your browser so permits.
7. The Site keeps track of user activity via log files stored on our web servers. The log files include information on IP addresses, browser types and versions, pages viewed, and entry and exit paths. Log files assist us in offering a personalised Web experience, diagnosing server problems, administering the website and tailoring information for the end-user.
9. If you have consented to receiving e-mail from us, we may include a Web beacon in such e-mails to allow us to determine the number of people who open our emails and the links on which they click. Web beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images in your email software.
10. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read the terms of this privacy notice and that you consent to our use of data for the purposes set out above. This privacy notice may be amended from time to time and any changes will be posted on the Site and will become effective when posted.
11. Should you have any concerns or requests regarding your Personal Data, please contact Smile Burma at by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the option on the Site:
– of registering for newsletters or electronic bulletins sent by email. In registering your name and e-mail address, you are providing your Personal Data to us via the Site. By clicking “subscribe” or any other such term which results in you sending us Personal Data, you are consenting to Smile Burma’s use of your Personal Data to enable Smile Burma to notify you of new initiatives, programmes, events and other news about Smile Burma and its related entities, from time to time. If you wish to cease receiving e-mail bulletins, then click “unsubscribe”.
– of registering as volunteer. In registering as volunteer, you are providing your Personal Data to us via the Site. By clicking “submit” and/or “log in”, or any other such term which results in you sending us Personal Data, you are consenting to Smile Burma’s use of your Personal Data to enable Smile Burma to notify you of event alerts and keep you informed. You consent that Smile Burma may disclose your information to other members of Smile Burma, third party providers, inside or outside your country of residence, for data processing. If you wish to delete your volunteer profile, then click “delete”, or if you wish to modify your profile data, then click “log in” and do so. If you wish to cease receiving job alerts, then click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the job alert e-mail.
If you wish to withdraw or amend your Personal Data you may also contact: Smile Burma ONG ℅ Sales Rozmuski FIDUCIERE Cologny 1223 Switzerland at email@example.com